Monday, October 29, 2012

First EvEr Post!!!!! /Peppermint Homey Delight

Hi! Welcome to my first EvEr craft blog post for this blog!
Here is one of my favorite, handmade, machineless, crafting masterpieces!

The warm, churning paste of sugary white peppermint smoothly flows into your awaiting outstretched nostrils. Chilly peppermint flavors erupt in your brain, awakening it. Suddenly, you realise it's a card. Oops. Maybe they won't notice the teeth marks.......
This sugary sweet peppermint miny caris actually one of the first I've ever made. Truth be told, at the moment , I had no ideas so I basically well duplicated a card I found on www.scrapbook.com.  The circular dots I completed on the bottom was an admitted epic fail, however. I found that, when making candy or cute tiny cards, curved edges are the way to go. Thanks for being a part of my blog!!! Hope you liked my craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Please comment and have a bombooburouslis day!