Saturday, December 22, 2012

Duct Tape Flower Pen

        Hi everyone! I've resumed my crafting life with the duct taping system. It's actually become a big habit for me. However, my homework system  hasn't lately been the best, and staying up late for those art projects take me away for my blogging life. However, recently, during one of my everwasting after school hours, I was given the opportunity to make a flower pen. The steps are incredibly simple, and I roughly made one on my first try... /Here's a picture for your eye intrests:
 The truth of the mechanics are actually very simple. All you do is take the designs of duct tape you want, a pen, and a few minutes of your time.
         To begin, take 5 strips of 3" taape from each material. ( divide if you choose to use only on or two types of duct tape) Then, stick it on a flat non stick surface. Then, horizantily, flod each piece to form a triangle at the top. ( Similar to folding an air plane) Continue until you are done. Then wrap one of your smallest pieces around on your pen. Repeat this step. With a bigger piece, repeat this step again, however, this time, leave a little sace to stick your finger in to gve the illusion of a blooming rose.
          Thanks for reading, have a nice day and once again, pllease comment!
         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Please comment and have a bombooburouslis day!