Friday, November 9, 2012

Cards From Google/Missing U

The soft rustling of grass. The secret giggles of children. And the freshness in the air. All come from home. Whether it's from far away, or close by, home remembers you. And misses you.

This adorable, Missing U card is a great inspiration for family and friends. Although there are tough times, this card shows happier ones, also expressing how home has been brought to you. Perhaps this was not the ideal idea from whoever made this card, but everyone has a different perspective. If I were to recreate this card, I maybe would've have chosen a different color theme. A lightish blue in exchange for the pink. The white bricks glued against the paper was a clever idea, if I felt like doing it, I could use a pencil and loosely trace brick squares and then lightly go over with a gray pastel. Once I'd completed that part, I'd layer it with dots. Doing the white alone would be fine, but the bricks and punctures give it a realistic twist. For the bicycle, I'll probably be lazy and not cut out the insides. Cardstalk is a good idea for the pop ups and flowers. To pop up the bicycle, I'd fold back a small piece of tape to form a circle, then attach it to the bicycle.Same goes for the shade.The window will just be a piece of paper or fabric, glued to the entire frame.
Thanks for reading! Stay crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Please comment and have a bombooburouslis day!