Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cards Inspirations From Google/Bamboo Card

This stunning, adorable, almost life like card is a true masterpiece. Every time I look at it... Sparks everywhere! Beautiful, and amazingly created, this true treat is a must have upon all Google Image searches. Zooming in, I can't quite read the print, but I think I see Merry Wedding Day. If I were to make this card, I perhaps would write or change the branches because of the missing material and uncuttable thinness. Perhaps I would drench tarred wire with brown paint and maybe cut out the flowers. I'd use darker paper to enhance the shape of the flowers, then, I'd put small splotches of dark brown paint with a mini nook and carnnies brush. Overall, this is a card i'm proud to have on my blog. I'll be exhibiting more of these, so keep posted! Until next post...Bye!
P.S Remem. to add a comment... I need the support!!! I can't keep posting without any mark of achievement! Once 2013 has hit its mark, I need 5 comments!!! Please comment!  : :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! Please comment and have a bombooburouslis day!